The Bergen Community College Accelerator provides early stage businesses the support services, guidance and networking opportunities that are critical to changing an idea, product, technology or service into a successful business.
- A community of creative entrepreneurs
- Business coaching
- Conference rooms with projection screens and video conferencing capabilities
- Wireless Internet
- Mailing address
- Printer, Copier, Scanner and Fax
- Receptionist services
- Office furniture
- Free professional development and training opportunities
- Free one year membership to the New Jersey Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Free one year membership to the Meadowlands Chamber of Commerce
Early stage entrepreneurs and small businesses that are not yet ready for full-time office space but have business development needs are eligible to become Virtual clients and participate in all group programs, have access to meeting rooms, and in general become part of the community. Virtual memberships start at $99 per month.
Entrepreneurs and small businesses that need expert help in growing their business can apply to become a full time member of the program including an assigned workspace. Workstations in a shared office start at $150 per month and private offices start at $250 per month.
Bergen Community College Business Accelerator
1280 Wall Street
Lyndhurst, New Jersey 07071
Shirley Pachon, Coordinator